I know that usually my posts are pretty chill, but honestly, what kind of devil person gets a terrified goose up four floors into a dorm hall for a prank?
I know most people probably would've thought it was hilarious that there was a random goose right outside of our hall near the elevator. I know, at first, we were all just freaking out, taking pictures from an inched open doorway (obviously me included). But, then, I saw the poor thing just start panicking, trying to find some way out of the closed in space. To me, this creature just seemed so helpless and scared. It was just one of the geese that I had been laughing and smiling at just earlier today as it roamed freely around the lawns. I think I really scared all my girls when I randomly started sobbing in the hall:p I think the words "I want to cuddle it" actually came out of my mouth. I was so upset.
Ahh, it just bothers me so much when people have such blatant disregard for things that God made precious. Come on guys, we were made to care for God's creation, not treat it like garbage. The Living God made that little goose. If he cares about the sparrows, he definitely cares about this goose too.
I know, I'm completely overreacting. Sure, it was a just a silly prank.
But to the guys who did this:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.But what I do have is a particular set of skills; skills I have required over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you recognize that that was a total jerk move, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Whew, ok I feel a little better now.
(yeah, I know, I just placed myself in the category of crazy woman. But I'm ok with that tonight. That sweet bird was so scared.)

No comments:
Post a Comment