Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Rest

"Let me transform you. Thats it. Simply let me. Its easy. Its simple. Just allow Me to change you. Don't listen to the anxiety crawling into your mind right now. Rebuke it in My name. Those fears have no place here. You are My child. You are My daughter. You are the daughter of the Almighty God, the Almighty Creator and Lover. You are Mine and only Mine. I am the only one your heart needs to yield to. Those anxious fears have absolutely no power in you. You are Mine. I claim you as My own. Just rest in your Papa. Draw close to your Abba. Just be safe in My arms. I am your strong tower, your shelter, and I am never ever apart from you. I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Never fear Baylee. I am always right here. Just listen for Me, for My whispers. I do meet you. I do speak. Be patient. Let Me transform you. Just let Me."

Jesus spoke those words over me a few weeks ago and I wrote them down. This morning when I woke up with a spirit of anxiety and confusion and attack over me, He spoke these words again over me when He led me back to the page that they were written on. Jehovah-Jireh, the God who provides. Whenever we are under attack with insecurity, doubt, confusion, inadaquacy, or anything else, He provides the clarity and comfort and the knowledge that we can rest in Him. 

Just rest in Him. Just abide in Him. Just allow Him to transform you. You don't need to strive. Just let Him do His work. You are His. 


No comments:

Post a Comment