On the way home from Ekklesia on Friday night, I was completely overtaken with the love for my Savior. I don't remember a time where I felt so desperate to be with Him, to be able to physically, fully run into His arms and hear His real voice. My heart was awakened to the extreme passion and adoration and desire to be with the One whom my heart was made to beat for. Honestly, it was almost unbearable, because I was so helpless to actually be able to do something about it. I was a giant sobbing mess, crying out for the physical presence of my God in desperation and frustration (and was probably not the safest driver to be on the roads;p) A while later, still on my drive back to campus, when my heart began to settle back into the more peaceful love and thankfulness for Jesus, I was a mixture of sad and grateful. I loved receiving that honest, unhindered taste of what my soul truly feels for Him, and of what His feels for me. But I don't know how I would get through my days with that overwhelming restlessness, that feeling of just wanting to claw my way into heaven already in order to finally be with my Jesus, the one I was made for. But it makes me so much more passionate to be with Him as much as I can now, even if its not even a taste of what I'll have with Him later. Because then, when I finally get to go home and spend eternity with my great Love, my heart will be so ready and I'll know that I am finally running and jumping into the arms of a man I've loved all of my life, even if the waiting process was so difficult. And I know that in every single second of my desperate pleading to just fully be with Him already, even if I couldn't see Him, Jesus was sitting with me in my car, smiling, saying, "My heart is absolutely ravished by your words of love, by your desperation to be with Me fully as you were meant to. But just you wait my beloved. Even this passion is not even a hint of what love will be unleashed on the day when you come home to Me fully. "
Ahh, I am still itching for that perfect day when I will finally be complete with the only One who can and was meant to complete me.
Oh Jesus come for your bride soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment